Made In Germany
Introducing our new line of Wood Bathtubs and Wood Sinks to Vancouver, Canada and the USA.
We manufacture the finest of Wooden Bath Tubs and Vessel Sinks in Germany and ship to all of Canada and the USA.

We want you to experience the Beauty of Wood in your Bathroom.

Contact us any time: 604-653-3414
Oak Wood Bathtub Canada
Freestanding Oak Bathtub

Comments

The wooden sinks and bathtubs really would look ideal in a natural room although there's a couple things bugging me. First, would it not absorb water if it stays over it, the other, would it remain strong even after bumps?

06/23/2017 12:07am

This is really and very flawless creation. Whoever did this, he made a masterpiece. I would like to buy this furniture, It seems very useful in our house. I also like to know more about what else did they create that can be useful around the house. I'm glad that I learn about this article, I make sure that I will buy this furniture and hopefully I can take a look at some of your furniture that is very impressive to buy.

01/26/2017 4:30am

What a great blog. Its inspirational and mouthwatering all at the same time.

05/31/2017 11:45pm

That bath looks amazing! I'd like to have this in my house!

06/30/2017 12:26am

07/06/2017 4:41am

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information

07/22/2017 8:03am

Do you have a store or something like that? I need to choose the best wood bathtub.

Both faux or imitation wood plantation shutters and those made from real wood have their advantages and disadvantages. Consumers need to know the pros and cons of each to help them determine which is best for them, depending on their needs, tastes and budget.

08/31/2017 3:17pm

It's a very good web. I just can't wait for the next update!

09/17/2017 7:43am